TERMS & CONDITIONS
This website is owned and operated by Marli & Me, ABN 59 398 440 467 . We are committed to protecting your privacy and take this responsibility seriously. We are very careful about how and when your personal information is collected and used.
These Terms and Conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Marli & Me’s Website.
Marli & Me is located at:
Newdegate, Western Australia 6355
Your personal information will be handled in a careful and secure manner and will only be used with your consent. We will only use and disclose personal information for the primary purpose for which it was collected. We will not use your personal information for purposes unrelated to the services we provide and in most circumstances, we will collect personal information directly from you.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these Terms and Conditions in full. Do not continue to use Marli & Me’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
If you require access to your personal details, please contact us. It is also advisable to keep your information up to date and accurate. If you require your information to be destroyed, we will securely do so upon request. We encourage you to help us keep your information accurate and up to date.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Australia. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Marli & Me and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Marli & Me. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.marliandme.com.au for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.marliandme.com.au
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.marliandme.com.au
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.marliandme.com.au
Redistribute content from Marli & Me (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Marli & Me does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Marli & Me, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Marli & Me shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Marli & Me reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Marli & Me a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Marli & Me; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Marli & Me’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
This Terms and conditions page was created at termsandconditionstemplate.com generator. If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us.
Marli & Me Rewards
1. The following Terms and Conditions apply to and govern the Marli & Me Rewards Loyalty Program, promoted and operated by Marli & Me.
2. AUD means Australian Dollar.
3. Member means a member of the program.
4. Membership means a member’s membership under the program.
5. Program means the ‘Marli & Me Rewards Loyalty Program’ promoted and operated by Marli & Me.
6. Points mean the points awarded to members according to the program.
7. Marli & Me (short M&M) means Marli and Me (ABN 59 398 440 467) and is referred to as ‘us’, ‘we’, and ‘our’ throughout these Terms and Conditions.
8. Marli & Me Rewards account means the account used by a member for accumulating points awarded according to the program.
9. Website means the website operated by Marli & Me.
10. M&M is short for Marli & Me and may be used interchangeably .
11. All persons registering with the program must be a natural person (not a corporate entity), be aged 18-years or older and subscribe on the website.
12. Marli & Me employees, sub-contractors and/or their agents may not participate in the program.
13. A person applying to join the program must supply their full name and a valid email address.
14. A person applying to join the program or an existing Member may be required to provide photo identification to verify their identity.
15. Marli & Me may approve or refuse an application of a person to become a member of the program at its absolute discretion.
16. If a person becomes a member of the program, an account will be activated in the member’s name and they can start earning points.
17. A person may only be registered for one (1) Membership at any time and accrue Points on one (1) Marli & Me Rewards account.
18. It is a Member’s responsibility to ensure their contact details are up-to-date. Members can update their contact details through their “my account” page on the website. Marli & Me does not take any responsibility to maintain up-to-date contact details on behalf of members.
19. The program is for personal, household and consumer use only. Wholesale accounts are excluded.
20. Memberships or any purchases, points, discounts or any other benefits received from Marli & Me under the program are strictly non-transferable.
21. By subscribing to the program members consent to Marli & Me sending updates to members with their M&M Rewards account balance, promotional offers, competitions, reward vouchers, news and updates based on a member’s spend. The frequency of these communications may vary.
23. Marli & Me may suspend or terminate the program at any time, at our sole discretion and for any reason. If the program is suspended, all memberships will be suspended and points, rewards vouchers and any other benefits may not be used until further notice. If the program is terminated, all memberships will be terminated and all accrued points, rewards vouchers and any other benefits will no longer be valid from the date of termination.
24. Marli & Me reserves the right to suspend or terminate any membership in our sole discretion and for any reason. If we have cause to believe that a Member has breached these Terms and Conditions; has supplied false or misleading information; acted improperly, abusively, criminally or offensively in any way to another member or our staff; or if it is believed that the program and the products and services available through it are being misused, we may consider suspending or terminating ones membership. Such misuses include but are not limited to the purchase of products through the program for the purposes of resale. If a membership is suspended, all accrued points and any other benefits will be suspended and may not be used. If a membership is terminated, all accrued points and any other benefits will no longer be valid.
25. Marli & Me reserves the right to withdraw, cancel or vary any points or any other benefit provided under the program without notice and at any time.
26. The program is a digital rewards program and as such, no paper correspondence will be entered into. Marli & Me will not accept any liability for any email communication to any member that is misdirected, lost or not received. Marli & Me will not accept liability for any technical issues that may cause damage to any computer related to or used in connection with the program.
27. Marli & Me may terminate a member’s Marli & Me Rewards account if it is inactive for a period of eighteen months or more.
28. A Member can terminate their Marli & Me Rewards account at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
29. Points can only be earned, held or redeemed as set out in these Terms and Conditions, or in the terms relating to any promotions and offers related to the program and may not be earned, held or redeemed in any other way.
30. Members will accumulate points in their Marli & Me Rewards account when they make qualifying purchases with Marli & Me. Points can be earned on all Marli & Me branded full price products and non-Marli & Me product; and sale product.
31. Unless otherwise notified by Marli & Me, a member will receive one (1) Point for every $1 AUD spent online.
32. Members can also earn additional points by a variety of promotions offered by Marli & Me, which may include account creation, product reviews and birthday rewards. Marli & Me reserves the right to change, suspend and cancel their (additional points) promotions at any time without notice.
33. Members must ensure to always log into their Marli & Me Rewards account before making a purchase. If a member fails to log into their account prior to completing check out, points cannot be applied retrospectively.
34. Points may only be accrued to one (1) Marli & Me Rewards account per transaction.
35. If a member is given a refund or other financial adjustment on any transaction, the points awarded on the transaction will be adjusted accordingly.
36. Members points should appear in their account straight away following a transaction or the completion of any of our promotions. In some isolated instances it may take a little longer, but no longer than 7 days. If for any reason a members points have not been credited to their account after 7 days, we ask you kindly to contact us on email@example.com.
37. Point balances can be checked any time in the “my points” section of your Marli & Me Rewards account.
38. Points can be accumulated at any time of the year, but each set of points, that has been added to the account at their respective point in time, will expire after 180 days after the account credited has taken place.
39. Points are personal to an account and cannot be transferred or combined with another account to redeem for a higher discount.
40. Members may redeem their points for a discount at any given time, if following conditions are met. No voucher/coupon is necessary to redeem points. If a member has met below conditions and is eligible for points redemption, the member will be given the option to convert points to a maximum of it’s equivalent discount or less during check out. The redemption option will be displayed on top of the check out page if eligible.
- Members need to be logged into their account.
- A minimum points balance of 100 points (equivalent to $10 discount) is needed to be eligible for a discount.
- A minimum cart value of $50 is needed for points to be available for discount redemption.
- A maximum of $30 discount can be applied to any one (1) transaction at any given time.
41. Marli & Me may vary the rate of points awarded for an amount spent or promotions on offer at any time and without notice.
42. Marli & Me may vary the quantity of points required to qualify for a discount of a certain value at any time and without notice.
43. Each set pf points accumulated by a member at any given time after a transaction or a promotion has been completed expire after 180 days.
44. Points have no cash or proprietary value.
45. Marli & Me may, in its sole discretion, correct, cancel or re-issue a Reward discount/coupon issued to a member if on review of the member’s Marli & Me Rewards account, the discount/coupon issued did not reflect the points redeemed for which the discount/coupon was issued.
46. Points can be redeemed on Marli & Me branded full price product, non-Marli & Me products sold by Marli & Me; and sale product. Points cannot be used to purchase gift cards or vouchers.
47. Points can only be redeemed on our website (www.marliandme.com.au). We do not offer discounts in exchange for points at any of our retailers, trade shows or markets we might be attending.
48. Points cannot be sold, transferred or assigned to another person or member and are not redeemable for cash or any other like instrument, including but not limited to gift vouchers, cheques and credit notes.
49. Only one Reward discount/voucher can be used per transaction.
50. If a purchase is refunded where the tender was a Reward discount/coupon, then the discount and any additional tender used will be refunded in accordance with the Marli & Me Refund Policy (refer to the Website).
51. Marli & Me is not liable for any tax liability incurred by a member in connection with the program.
52. Marli & Me is not responsible for any unauthorised use of points. Any points not earned and held in accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be invalid. Any such points or discounts/coupons will be deducted and Marli & Me reserves the right to take any other necessary action.
53. To the extent permitted by applicable Australian law, the limit of Marli & Me’s liability under these Terms and Conditions will be exclusively to a member who suffers a direct loss as a breach of these Terms and Conditions and in those circumstances, our sole liability will be to credit the relevant members account such points as may have been wrongly deducted or should have been credited but were not. These Terms and Conditions shall prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials.
54. If Marli & Me has a change of control or is sold, or if we decide to sell or transfer the program to another company, we may transfer our rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions to such other company or acquirer without seeking any further consent. By subscribing to the program, members consent that we may disclose or transfer all information we hold about them to a prospective or actual new owner. Such a disclosure or transfer will not alter the rights of members in respect of the use that can be made of such information by such other company or acquirer until the Terms and Conditions are amended.
55. These Terms and Conditions and any dispute, claim or non-contractual obligation arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the law of the state of Western Australia, Australia.