Cheeky Toes Teethers & Toys are:
- Made with the utmost care and babies safety in mind
- Independently tested and certified to comply with Australian Toy Standards – AS/NZS 8124.
- Made from 100% food grade silicone beads – Our silicone beads are certified non-toxic, free from BPA, PVC, phthalates, latex, cadmium and lead.
- Made with chemical free, untreated & eco-friendly beech wood rings. The wood can easily conditioned by using high quality coconut oil or similar.
- Soft on little gums – The silky texture of the silicone beads is perfect to soothe babies sore gums while teething.
- Fun sensory toys – stimulating babies senses of touch, feel and sight, with burst of colours and different textures to explore.
- Clean, hygienic & mould resistant – Silicone doesn’t support the growth of bacteria or mould and the beech wood ring is naturally anti-bacterial. Please make sure to not submerge our wooden teethers in water, as it will damage the wood. Wipe clean only.
- Made for many hours of chewing and play – We recommend to discard of our teethers after 6 months of use. Please inspect frequently and discard immediately if signs of wear are evident.
- Designed and handmade with love.
We would love you to join our tribe and be the first to hear about new releases, promotions, sales and much more.
Sign up to our Newsletter and follow us on Social Media.