Why Cheeky Toes? Because our dummy clips /soother holders are:
- Made with the utmost care and babies safety in mind
- Independently tested and certified to comply with mandatory Australian and European Safety Standards DIN EN 12586:2011-04.
- Made from non-toxic, velvety smooth silicone beads – Our silicone beads are certified non-toxic, free from BPA, PVC, phthalates, latex, cadmium and lead.
- Made with chemical free, treated & eco-friendly beech wood clips and beads. The wood is naturally antibacterial and can easily be re-conditioned by using high quality coconut oil or similar.
- Clean, hygienic & mould resistant – Silicone doesn’t support the growth of bacteria or mould and the beech wood ring is naturally anti-bacterial. Please make sure to not submerge the dummy clip in water, as it will damage the wood. Wipe clean only.
- Designed and handmade with love in Western Australia! .
Our Dummy Clips have been independently tested and certified to comply with European Safety Standards DIN EN 12586:2011-04.
For your child’s safety. WARNING!
Before each use check carefully. Throw away at the first sign of damage or weakness. Never lengthen the soother holder! Never attach to cords, ribbons, laces or loose parts of clothing. The child may be strangled. The clip should only ever be secured to your baby’s/ child’s garment.
This soother holder is NOT A TOY OR TEETHER. Please don?t let your baby/child play with or chew on this product. Do not attach toys, teethers or anything but a dummy to it.
Wipe clean with a damp cloth only. Do not submerge in water, sterilise or place in dishwasher. Let air dry completely, before storing it away in a dry and well ventilated place, out of direct sunlight.